- CS 5010 Program Design Paradigms (Bootcamp for MS
Students) (Fall 2013 materials)
Important Information About CS 5010
- This course will be taught on the "flipped classroom" model, in which online materials replace lectures, and classroom meetings are used for discussion and reinforcement.
- Online materials for Fall 2014 will be posted at http://www.ccs.neu.edu/course/cs5010f14 shortly before 9/7/14.
- In-person meetings for CS5010 and CS5011 will begin on Monday, September 14.
- There will be a full week of online materials for the week of Monday 9/7. All students are expected to complete these online materials before Sunday 9/13.
- Slides from my MitchFest talk, August, 2009
- NU Programming Research Laboratory
- Programming Languages seminar
- Papers (Bibtex)
- Semantics of Programming Languages, including Aspect-Oriented Programming
- Analysis-Based Program Transformation
- Resources for Programming Language Research